Today Shaadimagic will tel you how to decorate your home with DIY Terrariums. If you love flora and want to have the flora theme at home, try these simple and easy home decor terrariums to woe you partner as well as family members.
Terrariums are very easy to make and are easy to maintenance. They also make you home look pretty and can also be considered as the best gifts. Before you start making these simple and easy DIY terrariums, follow these steps:
- Choose an open or closed glass container of any shape and size.
- Cover the glass bottom with around an inch of pebbles layer or rocks to create a false drainage system for the plant roots.
- Now add a thin layer of activated charcoal that will keep the water fresh and prevent mold and bacteria from building up.
- Add a layer of potting soil.
- Place plants in the terrarium, with the largest plant first.
1. Bulb Terrariums:
For this you need to first remove the metal tip from the bottom of the bulb using needle-nose and follow the above steps carefully.
2. Magnetic Tin Terrarium:
You need a magnetic metal tin so that you can stick it on your fridge or any other place you wish to.
3. Syrup Dispenser Terrariums:
It is very easy to make. Just layer after layer, and your done!
It is an open terrarium and can be made in a glass bowl.
5.Tea Cup Terrarium:
Just like the Cactus terrarium, instead of a bowl, use glass tea cup.
Isn’t these simple and easy to make? Now make your own terrariums and decorate your home in a different and natural way.
Amazon.inHanging Glass Flower Vase Bottle Hydroponic Terrarium Container Decor...
Amazon.inmyBageecha-Three Jaded Panda Succulent Glass Terrarium Live Plants Planter...
Amazon.inGRASSPER Geometric Terrarium Glass Metal Prism 22cm Table Top / Planter for...
Rs. 799 out of stock
Last updated on August 2, 2019 1:11 pm
Do share your experience with us.
Search, rate and review Wedding Vendors in your City to help to-be weds create magic on their Wedding Day
Image Courtesy: Google/Pinterest. ShaadiMagic holds no copyright for images.